About Our Organization
The urgent goal is to help those affected by epilepsy to get and maintain seizure control. Epilepsy Support Network of Orange County (ESNOC) offers a continuum of support for every age: parents and children, teens, and adults. We have monthly meetings to educate and encourage our members along every step of their journey.
The Epilepsy Support Network of Orange County, is a 501(c)3 non-profit, federal tax exempt organization, specifically addressing the needs of patients with epilepsy and their families in Orange County.
1500 Adams Avenue, #301
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Telephone: (714) 916-0456
Facsimile: (657) 215-8402
Visit our website for more information www.esnoc.org
- ESNOC provides the follow no cost services:
- Information and Referral
- Educational Support Group featuring Expert Speakers
- Emotional Support Group Parents
- Social Clubs for children, teens, and adults
- Community presentations
- Assistance with education planning, and conferences.